BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, 27 December 2012

Just A Few wordsssssss


♥A relationship is a matter of give and take. if you give more than your take than your relationship will last..♥
 
♥Relationships start with "Can we talk?" and end with "We need to talk." ♥             
 
♥You know life is worth the struggle when you look back on what you lost & realize what you have now is way better.♥                 
 
♥The greatest relationships are the ones you never expected to be in.♥                 
 
♥Every man needs a woman when his life is a mess, because just like in a game of chess: the queen protects the king.♥                 
 
♥There may be a million things to smile about, but you're definitely my favorite one.♥
 
♥The worst way to miss a person is to be sitting right beside them knowing things will never be the same. ♥                
 
♥Never chase anyone. A person who appreciates you will walk with you.♥                 
 
♥Sometimes you just had to wake up from your dream. That way you can reach them and make them real.♥                
 
♥D.R.A.M.A. = Dumb Retards Asking for More Attention.♥
 
♥For every day, I miss you. For every hour, I need you. For every minute, I feel you. For every second, I want you. Forever, I love you.♥                 
 
♥Dont blame LOVE if you loving the wrong person..♥                 
 
♥Fine --------> The most dangerous word a man can hear at the end of an argument.♥                 
 
♥Sometimes you need someone.. Some one that make you smile, make you sad, someone that cheer up your day.. Sometimes , you just need it,,♥                 
 
♥If you LIKE me, tell me.. If you MISS me, show it.. If you LOVE me, prove it!♥                 
 
♥I had a letter HRT, I can add 'EA' to get 'HEART' or a' U' and get 'HURT'. But i'd rather choose U and get HURT, then have a HEART without U♥
 
♥Once you learn how to be happy, you want tolerate being around people that make you feel anythings less.. ~closure~ ♥                
 
♥LOVE does not consist in gazing at each other.. BUT in looking together in the same direction..♥                 
 
BUT THE MOST IMPORTANT!!!
 
♥♥♥♥♥"Jika saya cintakan dia.. Saya akan mengambilnya sebagai isteri.. Bukan "Couple" yg tidak berkesudahan. Kerna Aku cinta di KERANA ALLAH SWT."♥♥♥♥♥

0 comments: